The Tourist Office advises you in your trip organization in Les Menuires : accomodation, services, activities, access to the station… our team is at your disposal to answer your questions !
To join us
- Before the 10th December and after 21st April 2017: from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:30 pm to 6:00 pm. Friday closed at 5:00 pm. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays.
- from 10th December to 21st April 2017: every day from 8:45am to 07:00pm non-stop.
- From 8th July to 1st September 2017: every day from 09:00am to 12:30pm and from 02:00pm to 07:00pm.
Phone : +33 (0)4 79 00 73 00 – email@example.com
By your side during your stay
- Tourist Offices in the resort :
- La Croisette open all year.
- Bruyères open in summer and winter every day to 9AM to 12PM and to 3PM to 7PM.
- General informations about the resort, the region, national and international informations.
- Internet ticket sales photocopying and fax service.
- Sales of « Eau des Belleville » carafes, books about La Vallée des Belleville, posters, IGN maps.
- WiFi and Internet accesses in Les Menuires
DownloadsInternet points in the resort
In February 2013 the Les Menuires/Saint Martin Tourist office obtained the Quality Tourism Label and also obtained in 2015, the category 1 classification . This award is the recognition of the quality of services offered to visitors by the resorts professionals. By finding out exactly what our visitors wish, we are able to reply to these expectations with professionalism and we measure their satisfaction in order to improve constantly.
An external audit confirmed that the way we work is conform to the 140 criteria of the National Tourist Office Quality Label.
The reception is a real profession that is our ! The Tourist Office in Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville commits to :
- With a spacious and welcoming hall
- With chairs, benches to look at brochures, a WiFi access
- With a dedicated space to children with coloring books.
- With available trip advisers, efficient and trained to welcoming
- By employing welcoming staff who speaks 2 foreign languages
- By dealing with clients’grievance with a handover to appropriate services in 72h
- By measuring our clients’ satisfaction about welcoming quality at the Tourist Office thanks to a multi-language questionnaire
- By raising awareness among touristical providers about welcoming quality
- By welcoming our clients 323 days per year, sundays and public holiday in summer and winter
- By offering all year long, a service of posts’ answers, e-mails and phone call
- By telling our clients’ about the local tourisical offer for free
- By giving touristical guides all over the resort in multi-language for free
- By spreading all the qualified touristical offer on the website http://www.lesmenuires.com and by assuring the reliability of informations
- By allowing the consultation of accomodation availabilities, classified on our website
- Director : Marlène Giacometti firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome desk service : Agnès Hudry email@example.com
- Accounts service : Stéphanie Sansoz firstname.lastname@example.org
- Communication service : Géraldine Cousin email@example.com
- Press service : Estelle Roy firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marketing service : Leslie Sanchez-Moreno email@example.com
- Brochure service : Carline Chenard firstname.lastname@example.org
- Service Web : Suzanne Borrel email@example.com
- Service Animation : Rémi Guyot firstname.lastname@example.org