Le Cocon des Neiges
A cuisine where discovery rhymes with pleasure and quality : at lunchtime, enjoy home made cuisine using fresh products. In the evening, in the contemporary dining room, it's time for originality and refinement, not forgetting local specialities.
Specialities : Saint Jacques in truffle and celery remoulade, sweetbread with asparagus and whipped cream, intense black chocolate pudding with matcha tea.
From 10/12/2016 to 15/04/2017, daily.
South facing panoramic terrace. Après-ski and retransmission of sporting events in the pub corner with its tapas menu.
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 20 m from the site
- Vertical signage of parking spaces
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Absence of slope > 5%
- Absence of protrusions > 2 cm
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Internal doors with easy openings
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move