Already awarded the Famille Plus Montagne label, Les Menuires was elected “Family Resort of the Year” by the jury of the Telegraph Group’s World Snow Awards at the start of the 2015/2016 season. Every year, 8 prizes are handed out by a jury of 12 experts from the world.
Ski passes for families combining great skiing and small budgets. Free ski passes for the under 5’s on presentation of proof of age at the ski pass offices..Ski passes for families combining great skiing and small budgets. Free ski passes for the under 5’s on presentation of proof of age at the ski pass offices.
Children’s tariffs for everyone
Benefit from the child’s tariff for everyone, for any purchase of 4 ski passes for the same ski area and same length of 6 days and over, for 2 adults + 2 children (5 to 17 years old).
6 day Les Menuires/Saint Martin ski pass: 191,20€/pers
Ski as a group and save money!
Benefit from a reduced tariff for everyone, for any group purchase for 3 people and over, for ski passes for the same ski area and same length of 6 days and over!
6 day Les Menuires/Saint Martin ski pass: : 224€/pers!
The Piou-Piou Clubs in la Croisette and Les Bruyères offer a whole range of children’s packages adapted to their age, their rythm and that of their parents. Open from 9h to 17h15, lunch possible. Closed on Saturday.
- Nursery (from 3 to 30 months) in the Croisette Piou-Piou village only. Medical certificate and pre-booking obligatory.
- Mini-Club (from 31 months to 5 years old) in both villages: snow discovery on snowshoes, tobogganing, games, orientation circuit, games room and playground.
Piou-Piou Club in la Croisette ::
Tél. +33(0)4 79 00 63 79
Practical advice for parents
- Accessible public toilets Accessible public toilets in all areas of Les Menuires, at the Plan d’Eau (family friendly area), and on the pistes.
- Easy pushchair access at La Croisette (no need to take the stairs) and in Les Bruyères (public lift to access the snow front and no need to take the stairs).
- The resort booking office will advise you on the best accommodation for you near to the ski school meeting points or nurseries.
Access and safety are a priority
- 2 beginner areas on which young and old can improve in full safety and tranquility!
- 5 free moving carpets, 1 free covered carpet and 1 free drag lift allow one to start in all types of snow sports.
- Opt for the beginners mini ski pass for Les Menuires/Saint Martin de Belleville, 24€/person. Unlimlited access to 10 extra ski lifts with gentle areas for safe skiing and to discover longer, yet still gentle, pistes !
- 5 chairlifts used by children are equipped with a safety system around the safety bar, making their use even safer. This ingenious system needs no special equipment for the children.
- Easier access to gondolas thanks to the installation of ramps and the suppression of stairs (the Bruyères, 3 Marches and Saint Martin gondolas).
- Sliding and fun itineraries on the ski area especially adapted for families.
- All summits are accessible and served by blue pistes