Les Menuires and Saint Martin de Belleville, whose pistes peak at an altitude of 2850 m, benefit from an exceptional natural snow cover. This is reinforced by more than 411 artificial snow making machines covering 50% of the pistes.
|Two summits (at 2700 m and 2850 m) benefit from artificial snow, from the top of the pistes right down into the centre of the resort (twice a 1000 m vertical height fall).|
|Thanks to this technological skill, the production of artificial snow starts in November and continues throughout the winter.|
You must have booked your accommodation or "all inclusive" holiday through Les Menuires Réservation (covered by the « Snow Guarantee »), or through a participating accommodation provider (indicated by the "Snow Guarantee"logo .
|SNOW GUARANTEE %
19 th April 2013
End of the Snow Guarantee Contract
|TOTAL NUMBER OF PISTES
Snow guarantee Contract
|N° of pistes OPEN||
To benefit from this contract you need to have booked :
- Either through « Les Menuires Réservation » for your accommodation only or your « all-inclusive » holiday and have chosen an accommodation indicated by the « Snow Guarantee – Satisfied or Reimbursed » logo.
- Or through a participating accommodation provider (cf. list below) for your accommodation only or your All-inclusive holiday (accommodation and Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville ski passes ).
- If you have booked only your accommodation through one of the companies below and you have purchased your Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville ski passes on-line using the ski pass booking site www.skipass-lesmenuires.com, these ski passes may also be covered by the contract.
- All Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville ski passes purchased on www.skipass-lesmenuires.com are covered by the contract.
The Les Menuires/Saint Martin ski area has 79 pistes.
The Snow Guarantee contract covers 63 out of these 79 pistes.
19 pistes, considered as small boulevards or reserved for specific use, or well exposed to the sun are excluded from the “Snow Guarantee” contract.
Every day of the season from 22nd December 2012 to 19th April 2013*, on the Snow Guarantee page on the internet site, www.lesmenuires.com, the official opening rate of the pistes will be indicated.
If this opening rate, calculated from these 63 pistes is less than 80% due to lack of snow, and for this reason you decide to leave the resort, you can be reimbursed for your accommodation and Les Menuires / Saint Martin de Belleville ski passes on a pro-rata basis for the unused days.
Attention : bad weather, storms and heavy snow falls are excluded. Early departures due to any reason other than lack of snow are not subject to any reimbursement whatsoever.
- Firstly, inform your accommodation provider that you wish to leave early
- Then, after having checked the percentage of pistes open, and having received back the keys to your accommodation, he will:
* Reimburse you for the « accommodation part » of your holiday.
* Give you a document proving that you have left which will allow you to ask for the reimbursement of the « ski pass part » at one of the ski pass offices (for ski passes purchased at the same time as the accommodation covered by the Snow Guarantee contract or purchased directly on the site www.skipass-lesmenuires.com
List of the participating accommodation providers : Chalet-hôtel Kaya, Hôtel L'Ours Blanc, Chalet-Hôtel & spa Le Menuire, Résidence Groupe Montagnettes, Pierre et Vacances "Les Alpages de Reberty", Résidence Les Chalets du Soleil, Les Côtes d'Or, 3 Vallées Immobilier, Agence des Alpes, Agence des Belleville, Agence Cogéril.
* : Excluding special weeks at the beginning and end of the season, from 8 th to 21st December 2012 and from 20th to 27th April 2012, with preferential tariffs and partial opening of the Les Menuires/Saint Martin ski area.
Pour envoyer cette page, indiquez simplement le nom et l'adresse électronique de votre correspondant.
Indiquez également votre nom et votre adresse électronique afin que votre correspondant puisse savoir de qui provient ce message.
Vous pouvez aussi, si vous le désirez, adresser un message qui sera inclus dans le courrier.
Pour finir, cliquez sur le bouton Envoyer.