European Gay Ski Week
A festive and musical week celebrating the gay community
With more than 1,000 participants from all over the world, the European Gay Ski Week delivers an unique LGBT winter sports experience combining the fantastic ski and snowboarding offered by Les 3 Vallées with the very best in ntertainment featuring high calibre cabaret, parties hosted by international clubs and DJs, fine dining, a pool party and signature EGSW open air après ski.
The EGSW programme is packed and features a whole range of events day and night throughout the week:
- Welcome party at the Leeberty Club on the first night;
- Daily group lunges with Lady Galore – and her megaphone - who gets everyone warmed up before they hit the slopes;
- Allocated private dining space on terraces for EGSW pass holders in 15 mountain restaurants in Courchevel, Meribel, Orelle and Val Thorens;
- Open air après ski which is the heartbeat of EGSW. It’s on daily from 4pm and draws big crowds and big smiles;
- Free group skiing and boarding with 20 fabulous Snow Hosts who will show EGSW pass holders around Les 3 Vallées;
- EGSW ski school with gay friendly instructors from ESF and Pros Neige who will run group and private lessons;
- Fondue and rachlette nights;
- Daily cabaret nights featuring some of Europe’s top gay acts like La Diva Live, Nicollete Street and Patty Pam Pam;
- The EGSW Pool Party featuring Go-Go boys, inflatables, a laser and light show and - of course – wall to wall Speedos;
Music from the world’s best clubs and DJs
EGSW also features music from some of the best international clubs and dance DJs:
- Masterbeat, the biggest club band in the USA based in Los Angeles, will visit France for their first time, along with Hustlaball, the famous erotic gay dance party;
- Other bands include Crazyvores, Excite, Euphoria, Gorillas, Aftershocks, Bear Necessity and many more.
There will be a dedicated EGSW shuttle bus which will run every 10 minutes all night around Les Menuires for those with club-going stamina.
Find all the program of the week on:
From 17/03 to 24/03/2018, daily.
Full price: from 300 € (Event pass), One price: from 3 € (Token price).
Pass event tariff; 300 € for the week includind the access to all the parties, concerts, after-ski animations, the after (execpt pool party), special tariffs for drinks in partners bars and ski shops.
More information: https://www.europeangayskiweek.com/the-events/
To ensure simplicity, quicker service in busy bars and clubs and deals for pass holders which really work, EGSW operates a token system. Tokens can be purchased in advance for €3 each.
Package from € 399 including accommodation, ski lift and event pass
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance