L'Isatis Chalet Hotel offers charming accomodation and an excellent "cuisine". Located in the heart of the 3 Vallées ski area, in "Les Bruyères" at the foot of the Bruyères 1 ski lift.
It gives direct access to the slopes, to shops and all amenities such as: ski & snowboard rental shops, ski passes, ski school (specialise in ski & snowboard lessons), cinema, night club...
Of Chalet Savoyard-style, the hotel offers 17 charming and comfortable suites, which can accommodate from 2 to 12 people as a result.
With an innovative and unqiue concept in the Trois Vallées: All suites have a private jacuzzi on the balcony with a mountain view.
Direct access by road, by the tracks, on foot, or by cable car, it's location and the layout of the establishment are ideal to accommodate all types of public.
In front of snow, at the foot of the slopes and the gondola of the "Bruyères 1", in the neighborhood les Bruyères in les Menuires, the hotel gives direct access to all amenities:
- Store ski equipment, ski school for adults and children, the Piou Piou village for the in infants and kids (from 3 months to 5 years old), Aqua-fun Center, Cinema, Alpine coaster, disco, a Tourist Information Center as well as other businesses.
Whether they are a double, triple, quadruple or family, almost all our suites are different from each other in space planning and capacity, they all have the same equipments.
- A sofa, an electric fireplace, a safe;
- A flat screen, satellite, DVD, phone, Wifi access;
- A Balneo bathroom: shower or bath*
- A balcony with a private jacuzz and views of the mountains, and some offer a sauna additionally
The restaurant, Le Cocon des Neiges is open to all, hotel and outside guests. all day and proposes both traditional and modern dishes. 7days/7, from 7:30 am to 10 pm. The Chef and his team offer a homemade cuisine, made with fresh products. In the afternoon, a Bistro Style Brasserie. And in the evening, it servers a more refined cuisine of the soil as elsewhere.
Half-board included in the price. It includes a breakfast buffet and a dinner excluding drinks.
Possibility of full board, on request, with extra-cost.
(*depending on the types of suites and availability)
From 22/12/2017 to 14/04/2018 between 8.30 AM and 8.30 PM.
Half-board: 135 to 190 € (pers/Day).
Discount for children from 0 to 17 years, from -15% to -90%.
Children from 13-17 years: 115 euros to 161 euros
Children from 7 to 12 years: 81 euros to 114 euros
Children from 3 to 6 years: 54 euros to 76 euros
Children from 0 to 2 years : 13 euros to 19€.
Tax not included.
- Total number of people : 90
- Total Capacity : 90
- Suites : 17
- Bedrooms suitable for people with reduced mobility : 1
- Ski locker
- Car park
- Phone box/phone point
- Ski boot drier
- Private parking
- Private garage
- Pets welcome
- Room hire
- Pets supplement
- Luggage storage
- Tourist brochures
- Baby equipment
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial telephone
- Private terrace/balcony
- DVD player
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
- Reserved space 330 cm wide < 100 m from the site
- Even flooring with no obstacles
- Minimum aisle width of 90 cm
- Doors >=77 cm wide
- Lift (80 x 130 cm) and door >= 77 cm
- Height under table >= 70 cm width >= 77 cm
- Absence of steps
- WC + grab handle + adequate space to move
- Shower with seat + adequate space to move
- Plugs, household appliances <=130 cm
- Bed (90 cm) accessible from at least one side
- Site, building partially accessible
- Possibility of drop-off in front of the site
- Incline >5% but reasonable
Points of interest nearby
A cuisine where discovery rhymes with pleasure and quality : at lunchtime, enjoy home made cuisi...
Sale and rental of equipment.
The Lessons are possible in English, Dutch, German, Spanish and Italian, Russian, Danish, Polish...