Right Round The Clock – The Les Menuires 24 Hours
Les Menuires will be running 24 hours of activities. This event, which is a fundraiser for Téléthon, will be an opportunity to get stuck into the many activities, concerts and night skiing all on the Croisette!
Whether you love skiing, the snow or good music, there'll be something for everyone over the 24-hour period.
8:30 a.m. Pre-ski warm-up lead by the SOGEVAB sport's centre outside on the Croisette.
On skis (Menuires ski pass @ 20€40):
- Until 10.30 pm: Night skiing on the 'Croisette' piste. Big Air Bag near the 'Les Menuires' chairlift... for freestylers looking for a soft landing.
- Until 5.30 pm: Parallel slalom organised by the ESF... Have a go at racing against your friends.
- Morning: Aiglon Test / Long jump... Hit the jump and then glide... who will go the furthest?
- Evening: Ski touring challenge... A head-torch, a steep slope, and it's over to you.
- Morning: Assault Course; free for all ages.
- Afternoon: Laser Tag on snow; free entry in support of the fundraising event.
- Late afternoon: Torchlight descent organised by the ESF for Téléthon... Take part in the descent by giving a donation to the AFM Téléthon
For music lovers:
- Lunchtime: Live background music for enjoying your meal to.
- Late afternoon: Live music to get you loosened up before the big night.
- Evening: Synapson will rock the Croisette up until the fireworks at midnight.
- After the fireworks, bars and nightclubs will take you on into the early hours.
Head out in your best winter gear... A French TV crew will be there to film the event!
From Saturday 8 to Sunday 9 December 2018.
Prices not available.